ARMS receives support from several churches but we are not affiliated with any specific church or denomination. Here is our Statement of Faith:
1. We believe that the Bible is the only true written word of God and that it is the supreme and final authority.
2. We believe that God is triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all of our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of God as the only mediator between God and man.
4. We believe that the only way to spend eternity with the Father in heaven is to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior and by asking for the forgiveness of your sins and accepting His gift of salvation.
5. We believe in holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of mankind.
6. We believe in the power of prayer. God hears and answers our prayers.